Ever wondered about those simple pleasures of life that you probably didn’t give much importance to, but contributed to making the experience of your life pleasant and wonderful?
Ever realized how sometimes, very trivial and at times, even funny, experiences or probably some routine things you do, turn out to be that which uplifts your mind and soul from the problems and worries of daily life?
Today I thought of listing some of those experiences that were important to me – the simple joys of my life....
1.Rain and all of its associated sensations.
2.Chocolate Strawberry Icecream. I love the texture of icecream, and chocolate is my fav flavour.
3.Watching TV till late on a Friday night…Its my way of rebellion :) to compensate for the days I reluctantly drag myself into bed cos I have to go early to office.
4.Going for long walks with a dear friend.
5.Taking a cool, refreshing bath after a long day.
6.Discovering money (that’s been forgotten) in an old purse/jeans pocket. Ah! It makes me feel so rich in a moment :) …and sometimes, I purposely stash away some money somewhere for that experience of finding a treasure :)
7.Solving a particularly difficult puzzle. To this day, I feel the same thrill when I solve a complex problem at work, or as I used to feel when I was solving math (mainly algebra) problems in school. Its wonderful.
8.Going through old photo albums. Photo albums are the only way of holding time still. Which is why I like photography – because I think it is a way of bringing time to a stop and getting a slice of life in a picture…
uh..list will keep going on..will continue someother time :)
No comments:
Post a Comment